The City Kids ministry is a place for all kids from birth through 6th grade. It is a safe, joyful, and impactful environment where we desire to help kids grow to love Jesus and love others with all their heart. Our hope is that as we partner with families our children would experience life with Jesus as an incredible adventure, life that is truly life.
- Gospel Centered - Jesus is the center of all we do and teach, we want kids to see the great adventure that a life with Jesus truly is.
- Authentic Relationships - We want to create a place where real friendships can grow and kids know they are cared for.
- Memorable Experiences - Kids should look forward to Sunday mornings and tell stories of the awesome things that happened last Sunday!
- Joy and Laughter - When kids laugh it breaks down walls and opens up opportunity for trust to form. Life with Jesus is joyful and we want them to see that joy in all we do.
- Nursery: 0m to 18m
- Toddlers: 19m to 3y
- Preschool: 4y to 5y
- Elementary: Kinder- 6th grade
City Kids Elementary
In 2018 we added a new program for all elementary aged students, K-6. The students begin in the main worship service with parents and then are dismissed to the library before the sermon. It's a fun and engaging atmosphere with interactive games, biblical teaching, and grade specific breakout groups that help kids understand all they learn.